With over 35 years of serving customers from the Space Coast and Treasure Coast, Hearth & Home provides personalized, high-quality air conditioner maintenance services.
When choosing new air conditioning equipment, you’ll need to evaluate many factors before arriving at the right choice.
AC Installation: Gain the Cooling You Want
To ensure your home or business will gain the level of cooling you desire from your new AC installation; make these factors a part of your decision.
- Size: Your air conditioning equipment must be sized appropriately for your space. An air conditioner that is too small won’t provide adequate cooling, while one that is too large will waste energy.
- Efficiency: The efficiency level of your new air conditioning unit will play a role in your indoor comfort. High-efficiency air conditioners provide the right level of cooling while making efficient use of energy. This way, you’ll be comfortable with the indoor temperature as well as your utility bills.
AC Installation: Choose the Right Installation Team
For long-lasting comfort, choosing the right installation team is just as important as choosing equipment that’s a proper fit for your needs. When investing in a new AC installation, choose an installation team that possesses the knowledge and skill to provide superior work. Quality installation will protect the integrity of your equipment and ensure that it operates at the efficiency level you expect.
The Hearth & Home team has years of experience installing air conditioning equipment made by leading brands. We provide Melbourne, Florida residents and those in the surrounding communities with air conditioning installations you can trust. Make the most of your new equipment by choosing our team of skilled technicians.
How Much Does the Installation of a New AC Cost?
The cost of the installation of a new AC system will depend on several factors, including the equipment you choose and any special consideration for your home or business. The best way to find the true cost of your AC installation is to contact Hearth & Home for an estimate. Hearth & Home has financing options with approved credit for you to consider so that you can be cool right away.
For your peace of mind, Hearth & Home Heating and Cooling offers 24- hour emergency repair services. Simply call 321-253-5555, and we will be happy to schedule an emergency service call.
Why Choose Hearth & Home
- Our warranties exceed industry norms, and as part of our commitment to quality products and services, we are proud to offer our customers up to 12 years parts and labor warranty on all our systems.
- We are proud to offer comprehensive services that include installation and maintenance of heating and cooling equipment for residential or commercial use.
- We also provide services such as duct cleaning and air filtration as well as dehumidifiers and air treatment systems.
Turn to Hearth and Home for Your AC Installation Needs
Hearth & Home is a family owned and operated local business that serves Melbourne, Palm Bay, and the Central East Coast of Florida. Since 1980, we have been YOUR full-service air conditioning and air quality company and our goal is to provide the finest systems and services for residential and commercial use. Be cool and contact us now!