Honeywell Thermostat Service
With over 35 years of serving customers from the Space Coast and Treasure Coast, Hearth & Home provides personalized, high-quality Honeywell® Thermostat installation services.
Honeywell® Thermostats: Changing the way you think about comfort
Stay connected even when you’re away with Honeywell® thermostats, the leading brand for temperature control! Designed with your dynamic schedule in mind, Honeywell® thermostats are guaranteed to change the way you think about comfort.
Honeywell® Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat
- Lets you control your comfort zone from virtually anywhere.
- Wi-Fi remote access allows you to access your thermostat through a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Voice Activated Recognition and Control (on-device only) allows the temperature setting to be adjusted in the home by talking to the thermostat.
- Smart Response Technology maximizes energy savings and comfort by providing you with the right temperature at the right time.
Honeywell® Lyric Thermostat
- Sends alerts to your smartphone in cases of extreme temperature or irregularities in your heating and cooling system.
- Monitors your system to ensure you don’t get any unwanted surprises—like a winter furnace failure.
- Gives you the flexibility to locate a heating and cooling professional who can view and diagnose your system remotely.
- Sends you a reminder when it’s time to change your filters.
To learn more about Honeywell® Thermostats for your home or business, contact Hearth & Home today. Our technicians will answer any questions you may have about special features, and help determine if Honeywell® is an appropriate match for use with your existing cooling system. We also provide reliable installation for your new Honeywell® thermostat.
With Honeywell® thermostats you will not believe how easy it is to save money, save energy and create a more efficient, more comfortable environment.
How Much Do Honeywell® Thermostats Cost?
The cost of installing a Honeywell® thermostat in your home or business will depend on several factors; including wiring sensors, which will allow you to utilize this technology. To find out the cost of a new Honeywell® thermostat for your Melbourne, Florida area home or commercial facility, contact Hearth & Home to schedule an estimate today.
Turn to Hearth and Home for Your Honeywell® Thermostat Needs
Hearth & Home is a family owned and operated local business that serves Melbourne, Palm Bay, and the Central East Coast of Florida. Since 1980, we have been YOUR full-service air conditioning company, and our goal is to provide the finest systems and services for residential and commercial use. Be cool and contact us now!