Residential AC Services
With over 35 years of serving customers from the Space Coast and Treasure Coast, Hearth & Home provides personalized, high-quality residential air conditioning services.
With so many options available, choosing the right residential AC service can be a chore. In most cases you can choose any type of thermostat you like, as long as the model is compatible with the type of cooling system you have installed.
Residential AC Services: Picking the Right One
The knowledgeable technicians at Hearth & Home are available to answer any questions you may have regarding new residential thermostats, as well as provide skilled installation of the new model you choose. Hearth & Home is an Authorized Independent Contractor of Florida Power & Light (FPL).
We offer the following comprehensive services for your residential air conditioning needs:
- NATE Certified Service Technicians will provide you with the best course of action, backed by the Industry’s Best Warranty
- Professional tune-ups keep minor problems from becoming big headaches
- FREE second opinion on any competitor’s rates
- Indoor air quality inspections and duct cleaning to improve the air quality in your home, as well as dehumidifiers.
Residential AC Services: The Benefits of Maintenance
A clean and functional residential AC unit will address indoor air pollution problems, especially for family members who suffer from asthma and allergies. Regular maintenance also helps to increase the longevity of your equipment, and this can definitely save you money over time. Plus, equipment that is in top shape is going to deliver the greatest energy efficiency, reducing your utility bills.
Residential AC Services: Signs of Trouble
Some common signs that may indicate that you need air conditioning repair:
- Water leakages from the AC system
- Temperature fluctuations
- Loud air handlers
- Uneven cooling
- Failure of the system to turn on
Whenever your AC unit fails, it is important to call the experts at Hearth & Home as soon as possible. Waiting or delaying to call can make the problem worse. It can make a minor problem into a big one. This may end up doubling or tripling the repair cost.
How Much Do Residential AC Services Cost?
The cost of new residential AC services will depend on the model you choose. Installation considerations, such as hardwiring your thermostat into your home’s electrical system, will also play a role in determining the cost. To find out the cost to install a new thermostat in your home, contact Hearth & Home to schedule an estimate.
For your peace of mind, Hearth & Home Heating and Cooling offers 24- hour emergency repair services. Simply call 321-253-5555, and we will be happy to schedule an emergency service call.
Why Choose Hearth & Home
- Our warranties exceed industry norms, and as part of our commitment to quality products and services, we are proud to offer our customers up to 12 years parts and labor warranty on all our systems.
- We are proud to offer comprehensive services that include installation and maintenance of heating and cooling equipment for residential or commercial use.
- We also provide services such as duct cleaning and air filtration as well as dehumidifiers and air treatment systems.
Hearth & Home is a family owned and operated local business that serves Melbourne, Palm Bay, and the Central East Coast of Florida. Since 1980, we have been YOUR full-service air conditioning and air quality company and our goal is to provide the finest systems and services for residential and commercial use. Be cool and contact us now!