Trane AC Repair and Installation
With over 35 years of serving customers from the Space Coast and Treasure Coast, Hearth & Home provides personalized, high-quality Trane® air conditioning installation services.
Trane® is a leading manufacturer of cooling equipment worldwide. Each system is designed to provide home and business owners with a more comfortable indoor experience. Trane® cooling systems include central air conditioners, heat pump systems, and ductless air conditioners. Trane® air conditioning systems range in efficiency, with efficiency levels up to 21 SEER.
What Features Do Trane® Air Conditioners Offer?
When you purchase a new Trane® central air conditioner, you will benefit from a variety of advanced features.
- Select Trane® air conditioners offer the quietest sound rating available, at 55 decibels.
- Climatuff® compressors are available on several models, which help the air conditioner effectively cool your home or business while using energy efficiently.
- Spine Fin™ coils are durable and reliable.
Trane® ductless air conditioners also have many advantages.
- Various models are designed specifically to be mounted high on the wall, freeing up floor space and better circulating conditioned air throughout the room.
- Trane® ductless mini-split systems can be used in homes or offices without duct work, eliminating the expense of installing new ducts or expanding a current duct system.
- The ductless mini-split systems also provide the ability to zone areas of the home or business, giving everyone precise comfort control over their individual space.
How Much Does a Trane® AC System Cost?
The cost of Trane® air conditioners varies based on the model you choose and the installation needs of your home or business. The best way to determine the cost of your air conditioner installation is to request an estimate. Contact Hearth & Home today to schedule an estimate with one of our representatives.
Turn to Hearth and Home for Your Trane® Air Conditioner Needs
Hearth & Home is a family owned and operated local business that serves Melbourne, Palm Bay, and the Central East Coast of Florida. Since 1980, we have been YOUR full-service air conditioning and air quality company and our goal is to provide the finest systems and services for residential and commercial use. Be cool and contact us now!